Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Excuses

Hi everyone! Okay, so I know I've been MIA for almost a month. Let me just say that this has been quite a crazy month. My computer broke (and has yet to be replaced), I had a birthday (and a party!), visited family, and attended the far-away wedding of a dear friend.

So now I'm trying to figure out some work-arounds for doing blog posts since I am without a good computer for writing this blog. But I'm going to be returning this week with recipe posts and hopefully life will be a little less crazy. Not that I mind, because it was a good crazy. And here's a few photos of my life and family/wedding trip. (clockwise from top left: a birthday gift from co-workers, a view from my grandparents' house, Peppy the cat, and the bed and breakfast where the wedding was held)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...