Sunday, July 29, 2012

Life Lately.

Hello. All I can really say about my absence from this blog is that a set of circumstances has made it difficult for me to successfully juggle everyday life and have time to post on this blog. 

So, here's to making sense of things! (Now you have to imagine me toasting you with my imaginary champagne flute.)  I promise things will become more normal soon! I've still been starch-free fooding, I just haven't been documenting it as much. Here's a few instagrams of my summer food scene, in case you're you know, curious or something.


1.} Starch free pizza: it was really good. With homemade tomato sauce and everything. 
2.} July watermelon: the best ever. 3.} Strawberry milkshakes.
4.} Fancy salads for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...